Sunday, September 11, 2011

THESE THREE PLANTS.



What kind of plant is this?
It's growing in my front yard, but I didn't plant it.
I don't know what it is.





Actually, there are three of these.  Three of these,
three of this plant that I did not plant.
Mary Squared, I believe, planted these three plants.
Man, These Three are some tall plants.







I planted other plants in the box, but
These Three Plants are taking over everything.
The other plants that I planted are kind of like, hey, um... I live here too?






But These Three Plants do not listen to my timid plants' attempts at claim-staking!
These Three Plants are HEALTHY, and they are going to THRIVE, so you just
GET OUT THEIR WAY.
The stalk of one of These Three Plants is so thick that my finger can't get around it.







These Three Plants are not just HEALTHY out of nowhere, they are also TALL.
The one in the middle is the tallest, and it is about up to my shoulder.
I think these may be beanstalks.
That is the only possible explanation.
So, I'm really looking forward to all the riches I can steal from the land of the giants,
once the beanstalks are tall enough to get me there.



No comments:

Post a Comment