Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I LOVE YOU?



Yesterday, I whined about all the little things that I didn't know about the Frankenhouse before I moved in. Things I didn't know, but now need to take care of.  Leeeetle, annoying things that I wish were different.


Today, for karmic balance and in the spirit of small victories, I took pictures of some of the things that now are done!  Things that I can, with great relief, cross off the list of projects.  Things that are now taken care of-- so I can stop trying to make them different, and start enjoying them.  And so:


Welcome mat: adorable!
if you don't love this, who ARE you?


Couch pillows: um...eclectic!
you don't have to love this-- I like it,
but I understand that it may not be universally lovable.


Also, my lovely parents helped me get many things done while they were in town.  Here's to even more  things that now are done, and that I don't need to worry about taking care of or making any different.


Security doors, painted!
thanks, dad!


Front yard flowers: awesome!

cheerful!

pretty!

thanks, mom!


Deep breath.  Ahhh.  Housenstein's chakras, cleansed.  Much better.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment