Monday, July 25, 2011

YESTERDAY.

Yesterday, by The Beatles and Me
Yesterday
Paint was such an easy game to play
Nothing big, my friends are on their way
Oh I believe in yesterday
Gradually
We’re only half the done I thought we’d be
Thoughts of this week’s work take over me
Oh full of paint, this week will be
Why I did not tape before they came, I couldn’t say
We primed for so long
I was wrong on yesterday
Yesterday
I see both rooms can’t get done today
Even though we’re all working away
Could not believe it, yesterday
Why I did not tape before they came, I couldn’t say
We primed for so long
I was wrong on yesterday
Yesterday
So much time we spent just painting gray
My hands and arms and back all spoke of pain
Oh I was aged by yesterday

1 comment:

  1. I found myself looking for the "like button." to like something on your blog without actually commenting.

    You creativity and brilliance here should not go unremarked upon.

    So without further ado, your creativity and brilliance is quite remarkable. :-) I like how you kept the sad tinge to the song in your remake.

    ReplyDelete